Wednesday, November 12, 2014

WOW.

Last night was rough.

That must have been the first time I ever break down from stress. It was so relieving yet unnerving.

I was just sitting at the sofa area in hall with some friends and I couldn't memorize shit. My final paper was in a little less than 12 hours and I still had 6 x 1.5h lectures to watch and others stuff to memorize. Was multi-tasking and doing both at the same time while my friends were chatting, I actually couldn't hear them but I felt irritated and was on the verge of breaking down so I packed up everything in seconds and dashed up to my room. The moment I stepped in, it happened. I don't even know why and how I was so stressed because I never really took this module seriously. History of Art. But as I studied it, I grew to love it and I was so fed up that I couldn't do well in it. Oh well, the paper's over now and I can't say I can score an A but I hope I passed.

Waiting for the rain to come in so I can film my rain scene.

Until after finals. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment