Sunday, June 22, 2014

22062014

It's a Sunday afternoon and I have nothing planned today. I was looking forward to a day like this but somehow it feels good yet unfulfilled. Probably because I haven't been doing what I planned to do. I planned to be organized and start getting my shit together in life. Basically start by packing up my room. Well at least I got started on the first thing, which was to start this ridiculous blogpost hahaha. I'm currently listening to a Nickelback album on a walkman. WALKMAN. *shakes head* They actually have some decent songs among the crappy songs they produce. Most of them I would say are in the All The Right Reasons album. One of my favourite songs is Photograph. Anyway I bought a book the other day titled The Life Changing Magic of Tidying because I really want to get my shit together in life. It was really expensive but it seem like a pretty apt book for me. I realized I have many books that I've started but never finished. I will finish them, one day. I also need to stop buying books because I am starting to have more books than I can ever finish.

This was a rather useless post. I have a more non-shitty post coming up hahaha. Which I am still typing (not started).

No comments:

Post a Comment