For the longest time, I've been avoiding taking cabs. For many reasons I know I cannot resist.
1. Expensive
2. Hard to hail
3. A little creepy
4. Addictive
The last reason is the main reason because now I've been taking cabs far too often, especially since I'm always late. Even when I'm no longer meeting anyone, I take cabs too. I'm currently on my way to TTSH and guess who's on a cab hahaha. But one good thing is that it's fast when you manage to hail one. Alright, I've reached my destination.
-----------------------------------------------------
It is one hour later and I am on yet another cab out of TTSH. I paid by nets for my cab just now because the bloody taxi driver didn't have change for a fifty. Slow day for him I guess. I didn't know they charge extra to pay by nets. Sigh. This taxi driver better have change for my fifty or else I'm not paying him... Also, I am late for my tuition. I wanted to stay for half an hour at TTSH but I ended up staying for an hour so... I HAD to take the cab. But I am still late. Argh. Nvm I'm gonna earn a little back later. I'm getting giddy typing in the cab so I'm gonna stop now. Au revoir!
Note to self:
Learn teochew properly so I can communicate with my grandma properly.
No comments:
Post a Comment