Actually wanted to update like weeks ago but I was really very lazy and work is really tiring. Because I work almost everyday and on this one off day I took on Sat, I had outings from morning till night. It was fun and relaxing but also tiring. About 2 weeks ago I went out with some friends (from work) and we went to teoheng. The stupid guy selected so many jaychou songs hahaha he was also irritated because we picked very little songs and he had to keep singing and we just kept laughing at him. After that we managed to persuade him to stay for dinner and we examined everything at the jap restaurant we ate in. I was a little anmoyed at first because one of them insisted on having Japanese cuisine when we have been facing Japanese food everyday at work. Then I got over it because *let it gooooo, let it gooooo* I was really hungry so I just ate whatever we could have. Before that I also went out with another group of friends (also from work) to karaoke and at first it was a little awkward for me because I actually didn't really know 2 of them but I'm glad I
To be honest, I didn't expect to make any friends close enough to meet outside of work in this part time job. But I did and I'm quite happy. (: Especially this one girl. She's the pretty Taiwanese (maybe I have affinity with taiwanese hahaha) and she's nice and funny and... I don't actually know how to describe but her personality is those that you'll like and she can talk to people quite easily. She's also a little bit gullible (hahaha) but I am currently training her to be less so muahahaha. Also recently got closer to this other dude from work but only after he quit the job haha. He's very nice and maybe a little too nice. I think anyone who becomes his girlfriend will feel a little not special and I pity his next girlfriend. There's also this other dude who the Taiwanese girl and I are trying to match up with another colleague hahaha. I'm not sure if they can get along well because the last time we went out they didn't really talk much to each other... Anyway, gonna go out with them again the next 2 Saturdays and.... I am kind of looking forward to it hehehe.
Okay I also watched 2 movies this week. Watched Noah with Siangler and Mancini, the movie was rather... dry but the only reason it was not boring enough for me to fall asleep was because it was kind of horrifying every few minutes. Also watched Captain America with Kellie and we tried out the D-box thing at Bishan for an extra $3 and it wasn't worth it, but it wasn't a waste as well. I mean it probably contributed to part of the atmosphere of the movie and might have contributed part of the reason why I was into the movie during its entire run. Okay that didn't really make sense. Anyway, it just vibrates and rocks your seat according to the movie so to fully enjoy it you probably have to pick the right movie. It would be useless for Noah because you will just keep feeling the chair rock with the tides. Probably won't go back for it unless someone else wants to try it too (it isn't too expensive) or if there is a really good movie that I think might turn out well with. I have been dying to watch Divergent alone since mid-March but I haven't found any day to because I keep forgetting and I keep working everyday. Argh.
I spent a lot of money this week. I don't know why I splurged so much these few days. I bought a new perfume just because I went to try it and I really liked it. I would normally consider for a very long time before purchasing a perfume but... Sigh. I also recently ordered a perfume online and shipped it to my bro-in-law in NY to help me bring it back... Can't wait for that one to come!!! (: Oh I also bought a new earpiece hehehe I am so happy with it. I better not spoil it for the next 2 years or I will KILL MYSELF. Okay no I won't but it was so expensive ): This is the first time I bought expensive earpiece myself because all my previous ones were gifts and i've been eyeing this one for 2 yearsssssssss.
I've been dreading driving lessons these few days because it's getting more and more stressful as my test date draws nearer and now I have to memorise stuff. Which is quite useless in real life because they teach parking by telling you what to do at each checkpoint marking, meaning it will only help you pass the test and in real life you have to guess everything yourself.
Shorter updates:
- A 28-year-old guy asked me out
- Twice
- I rejected him
- Twice
- He is actually kind of cute and was my incentive to work
- New tutee kid
- VERY HARD TO TEACH
- Much higher pay though
- Upgraded at work!!! Am a legit bartender now
- My pay is still the same...
- FREAKING OUT ABOUT UNI because I haven't gotten any offers OMFG
- WHAT IF I DON'T GET ANY
- PLEASE NO
- GIVE ME NTU ADM PLEASE
- It's 3am and I have work tomorrow
- Might be going Japan in June (or somewhere at least)
- I have 6 pairs of shoes in my room which I'm hiding from my parents
- I have at least 7 pairs of shoes I have not worn even once yet and I don't know when I ever will
- I found out I can actually buy that perfume I shipped to NY, from ebay (stupid me argh)
- Finished a lot of chick lit recently
- Lost the present I got for yiting
- Will be going to shop for a replacement soon, when I go watch Divergent (SOON)
- Went for tuition: came out of mrt and it was raining heavily, went down to 7-11 to buy an umbrella, came back up and IT STOPPED RAINING COMPLETELY, AND the umbrella was spoilt, was too lazy (and late for tuition) to go change/refund it
- Getting a little annoyed by my supervisor because he is treating me too nicely and I don't feel comfortable with it. I may be a girl but i am not weak. I can manage things very well on my own. Stop asking me if I need help. Stop asking the other guys to help me do work.
- Someone stalked my blog hor. Very free how hahaha. Sorry I didn't update
muchat all
DAMN I actually wanted to post pixels from my cam but I sort of misplaced it and hahaha omg I'm so died and the memory card as well so... Not now. And I'm too lazy to look for it. Maybe next time. (That will never happen.)
No comments:
Post a Comment