Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Short update!

Today was a very eventful day at work. I don't know why but each day I dread going to work but each night I will be unwilling to go home. The people there are so fun and each day new things happen and I meet new people and learn new things. 

Today, I had really good progress with my EC at work. I have two actually, but one of them works in the back kitchen and we have never talked. He is really quiet too, unlike the other cooks who always openly flirt like 30-year-olds do. He seldom talks and he seldom smiles, but he is extremely cute when he smiles. Back to my other EC, I talked to him quite a bit today. (: Not going to blog much about it because I prefer to enjoy my bliss and not put them into words HAHAHA. (I am just lazy) 

No comments:

Post a Comment