Saturday, October 27, 2012

This is for you.

I haven't posted here in quite a while, because I only ever want to fill this space with happy memories but I've been accumulating so much unhappy ones the past few months. 

I hope you read this. Please tell me if you do. I just want to see if you care. Please? 

I really miss you. 
I don't feel telepathic with you anymore. 
I miss thoses days when we were. 
I really really miss you. 
I cry everytime I think about you. About us. 
You're really important to me. 
I really miss you. )': 
I want you to be happy. 
I really really want to feel close to you again. 
Why do I miss you so much. 
I miss us. 

I'm sorry if I did anything wrong. Please tell me. I'll stop whatever it is and do whatever you want. Please? 

No comments:

Post a Comment